We diagnose and manage eye disease such as glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetes, and cataracts. Co-managing with local surgeons, we provide services for LASIK and cataract surgery. We also have extensive experience fitting contacts including RGPs and toric lenses, and we also provide a full optical section for the fitting and dispensing of glasses.
- General Optometry
- Treatment & Management of Ocular Disease
- Contact Lens Fitting
- Lasik & Cataract Comanagement
We offer a large selection of quality frames with varying price points. A partial list is provided below:
- Maui Jim
- Guess Eyewear
- Altair Eyewear
- Vera Bradley
Clinton Family Vision carries the best in contact lens brands for our patients specific needs.
- Bausch + Lomb
- Ciba Vision
- Cooper Vision
- Jupiter Scleral
- Sharp System (Computer based visual acuity measurement system)
- Zeiss Visucam (Retinal camera)
- Revolution EHR/PHR
- Zeiss Humphrey Matrix Visual Field Machine with Frequency Doubling Technology
- Randot Stereotests for Depth Perception
- Ishihara Color Tests for Color Blindness
- Accutome Ultrasound Pachymetry for Glaucoma testing
- High Definition OCT for Plaquenil Screenings.
- Optomap Daytona – Real-time, detailed digital imaging of your eyes for the most comprehensive exam possible.
- Topcon CA-800 Corneal Analyzer for Corneal Topography and Palpebral Meibography